Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Haven't Heard the Last of It!

At least that is what I was told. It appears that the instigator of this Blog thinks my brain is still "half empty" and hopes I can dredge up some other tid bits that will be of some small interest to
some of you. With this in mind, I am taking the time to let you know that I will still be dropping in at various intervals to see if you are still there, and "are" somewhat interested in what I have brought to mind since the last time I was here.
Now you understand, this in no way means or infers that I do have anything of great value to share, but with an earnest effort on my part, I shall do my best to come up with a line or two from time to time to let you know I am still active and managing in this, my ancient of age.
I believe you can take from this declaration that I sincerely love this "Blog Starter" and will try, in my limited talents to render some effort to "Ramble" on. You may note a stagger, or sag here or there, but then, that should be expected under the circumstances. I have found in the past that even a quick proof read has allowed errors to creep into the Blog. Not intentional, just one of those things when the mind works much faster than the finger tips at getting the thoughts down as things race along. Sad to say I have had a number of bright ideas, which by the time I
get to the Computer has faded into "Major Senior Moments". One that really vexed me for a week now - something that was only one of a kind, and no longer exists in Society. Well, if it doesn't wake me up with a start in the middle of the night, I guess it wasn't all that valuable a note anyway. That being said, it still un-nerves me to realize that one moment I think something is "great" only to find out my mind couldn't hang on to something that "great" for such a short period of time. Oh well, I guess everyone comes to these kinds of times eventually. Just remember when it is your time - it isn't that critical. Second Childhood is made up a many different reversals.
Lets take some inventory - once, I had dark hair and eyes. Gone! Once I could skip and run.
Gone! Once I could hit the high notes of a song and hold them. Gone! Then there was even a time when I could cough or sneeze without, well, we won't go there right now. Just remember this is a time for me to reminisce. No one said it had to pass any set standard. And aren't we glad?
I love you one and all - Happy Holidays - Grandma

Writtne this 23rd day of December 2009
Happy Birthday Gower
by: Eileen C. Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment