Monday, May 25, 2009

Shayla Taught Me How To Change My Blog

To say the least, I am no hand at this yet! Thanks to Grand Children who are more computer savey I am learning new things all the time. I have changed the back ground a couple of times since I have been here for a visit. This time I wrote down all the "clicks" and menu prompts so when I go home I can change to another one when the mood stikes me.

Blogging is really fun, and I enjoy setting down at the computer and running through thoughts that I think might be of some interest to one or more of the family members. It is rewarding to think any of the "ramblings" I have, could be read and beneficial to anyone. The feed back has been most heartening for me personally.

In case you hadn't heard, my children gave me a Digital Camera for my 80th Birthday, so soon I will be able to add some pictures to what I send along the Blog-us-phere. That will add a little more interest to the things I Blog, or hopefully it will. I still have to learn all the ins and outs of the camera first however. Curtis has shown me some, and Shayla has shown me how to plug a camera into the computer. I didn't bring that part of the Camera with me, so I will have to play with it when I return home.

Sooner or later, I will get this down, and then you had better look out, I will be boring you on all sorts of things. I do promise however that you won't have to put up with seeing that much of my face. Don't want to spoil things you know!

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the new look!? I think it is a nice one.

Written this 25th day of May 2009
Eileen Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment